Monday, August 29, 2005

36 Hours...

In about 36 hours, I will board a train and leave SF after three years. The past few weeks have been full of good-byes and "lasts" (e.g. the last time parallel parking and other fun stuff like that). Tomorrow will be spent at the post office (shipping the last of my stuff) and running other errands--getting my hair cut is on the list, as I thought it would be good to actually see the scenery out of the windows on the train.

I'll be travelling (visiting Colorado, Chicago, South Carolina, DC, Philly, Baltimore, New York, Boston, and finally Orlando) until October 10, so this blog will be full of my cross-country adventures for the next several weeks. And thanks to my new camera and the wonders of Flickr, I'll be able to share pictures, too!

No comments: