Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Great Place to Nap

Did you know that the library is a great place to nap? I'm sitting here in the Hope College library, site of many Winkler snooze sessions over the course of 1998-2002, reminiscing about those days. This is mainly due to the fact that I've been watching one guy sleep since I arrived, about an hour and a half ago.

No joke, I used to bring my alarm clock to the library, knowing that I would probably fall asleep. If you're wondering about the noise caused by both my snoring and the clock, I would make sure to get an individual "study" room. How silly--putting a nice, quiet room on one of the quiet floors, complete with a door. Depending on how my back was feeling, I would either curl up on the floor or just rest my head on the table.

Fleece jackets make great pillows.

No comments: