Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pics Coming Soon

For those of you wondering about the lack of pictures on my blog, it has to do with my lack of a digital camera (see my previous post on this topic ). I have since purchased one (thanks for the advice, Steve!), received it, and promptly had to send it back because of a defect in the viewing screen. It should arrive any day now and I'll have a lot of pictures to take in the next month and a half.

That's right, only a month and a half left before leaving the city of San Francisco! Crazy. My room is trashed right now (this would be an opportune time to use my non-existent camera) because of shipping so much stuff home. A lot of my clothes are going out today; books were all shipped last week. I'm realizing that there is a lot that needs to happen before I move, so I'm doing as much as I can now. Anyone have tips for moving cross-country?

No comments: