Monday, May 12, 2008

Back on My Feet

I ran today, for the first time in a couple months. I sprained my ankle pretty badly back in March, and needed to stay off it for a while. (Thankfully, x-rays came back showing no fractures.)

Our exercising took the form of a spontaneous soccer game in our yard. With eight kids next door, another two on the other side, and three across the street (who spend more time in our yard than they do in theirs), there's always the potential for a game to break out.

We call our property the "compound." Three houses, 16 people, lots of community. Zoom in on the map below to the green arrow, and you'll find the compound. (And no, the lake next door is NOT okay to swim in!)


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny -- I can see Grace's car parked in her typical spot. :)