Monday, October 16, 2006

Still Alive and Kicking

Yes, I do still exist, and I have not neglected my blog. In fact, I think about it almost every day. Seriously. There is always interesting stuff going on that I know I should blog about, but other things pop up and I run out of time in the day. My apologies to those of who have been checking this regularly. So...a quick update on life:

I've been traveling a lot. Dallas, DC, Southern and Central California, and various places in Florida. Had a great visit with my parents, who were here for about 10 days. When they first planned the trip, it was going to be a time for them to vacation in Florida and see some of my world. Now that I'm engaged it was all that plus a wedding preparation time (they were able to see the location, meet Christie's parents, etc.). Wedding plans are rolling along, but we're looking to outsource many of the tasks to our friends. If you're interested, let me know! We already have food prep folks, decorators, and a videographer.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm thrilled to be getting married on December 16?! I'm hoping to become a little more consistent with the blog--but I've thought that before, too. :-(

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I just recieved your "engagement edition" newsletter. I haven't been checking a lot of blogs for awhile, so I had no idea until you sent that! I hope all the planning goes well and it's not too stressful with all your travelling, too!

Tara said...

Congrats on your engagement Chris! We can't wait to meet her and are sure that she must be an incredible woman of God. Next time your in So Cal be sure to look us up again!