Tuesday, April 05, 2005

finally caving in...

It seems as though everyone and their brother (except mine, at least that I'm aware of) has a blog, so I'll jump on this bandwagon. What helps this is my recent purchase of an Apple iBook G4, allowing me to have Internet access at my home.

A bit of an intro, although I'll reveal more as this blog develops:

I grew up in Michigan and moved to San Francisco during the fall of '02, shortly after graduating college. I am serving with a ministry called Center for Student Missions, working with suburban and rural youth who come to the City to serve in various soup kitchens, homeless shelters, afterschool programs, etc.

I will be leaving SF at the end of the summer to join Wycliffe Bible Translators, moving overseas to one of their many branches in Africa, Asia, the Pacific, or Central/South America.

Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So what is the latest with Wycliffe? I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see where you end up! Once I'm a PA, I'll come out a help with a medical clinic where you are, okay?

sallymfisher said...

Toot Toot for Winks! I need to call you and I will...soon!!!